Due to our continued growth in an increasingly design-led commercial fit out market, we are seeking an Interior Designer to join our small friendly team.
Established in 1986, Park Systems are a leading provider of office furniture and interiors.
The Interior Design role entails the design creation and management of commercial interior furniture and fit out projects from initial client brief through all design stages including brief gathering, space planning, concept designs, presentation, design development and technical detailing.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the office furniture and fit-out sector and possess strong client presentation and communication skills. Strong CAD skills will also be essential.
You must be creative, take pride in your work, and be able to perform under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Meeting with clients and establishing project brief.
- Space planning.
- Producing 2D drawing layouts.
- Producing 3D models & visual representations.
- Presentations and proposals, including material & product selection.
- Design development with client or specifier.
- Producing detailed drawing packages for installation.
In addition, an essential part of the role will be to meet with architects, specifiers and other influencers to promote Park Systems and its services and to create new business opportunities.
Excellent career advancement opportunities are available for the right person.
Please apply with your CV to: